There are two ways to check Aadhar Card and Bank Linking Status. you will receive MahaDBT Benefits Directly in your Aadhar Linked Bank Account.
( So, Make sure you have Linked your Aadhar Card to your Bank Account )
Check Aadhar Card Bank Account Linking Status on Uidai
- Visit the Official Aadhaar website – www.uidai.gov.in
- Click on Check Aadhaar/Bank Account Linking Status
- Enter your 12-digit Aadhaar number or 16 digits Virtual ID and Captcha code
- Enter OTP that you have received on your registered mobile number and click on the Login button
- After that screen will be displayed if the bank is linked with Aadhaar Number along with Bank Name.
Dial *99*99# to know the Aadhaar-Bank linking status
Go to the Home page of this MahaDBT Site
5 thoughts on “How to Check Status of Aadhar Card is Linked with Bank Account?”
I want to get my username for login maha dbt portal i loss everything about the portal and linkad Mobile number also
Adhar link bank
Hi Im sakhi pathak unable to login invalid candidate is coming while log inning
I can’t open link 😭
My aadhar link to my bank account