Welcome to Aaple Sarkar MahaDBT – Direct Benefits Transfer. Apply for Various Scholarship Schemes Online in Maharashtra State.
What is a MahaDBT Portal?
MahaDBT – Direct Benefits Transfer Aaple Sarkar is a DBT Schemes Portal of Maharashtra State Government. Where all Indian Citizens can easily apply for various Maharashtra Government Scholarship Schemes Online.
After applying for a scholarship Applicants will receive their benefits Directly in their Aadhaar Linked Bank Account.
MahaDBT Scholarship Schemes List
|Scholarship Offered by||Number|
|Social Justice and Special Assistance Department||5|
|Department of Tribal Development||4|
|Directorate of Higher Education||13|
|School Education and Sports Department||2|
|Directorate of Technical Education||2|
|VJNT, OBC & SBC Welfare Department||8|
|Directorate of Medical Education and Research||2|
|Minority Development Department||2|
You have to apply for that scholarship scheme where you are eligible.
MahaDBT Scholarship Last Date for A.Y. 2021-22
Here are the Important Dates of the MahaDBT Scholarship Portal.
|Application Acceptance (Start Date)||N/A|
|Application Closed (Last Date)||30th June 2022|
Required Documents for MahaDBT Scholarship
- Aadhar Card
- College Admission Receipt
- College ID Card
- Marksheet of SSC (10th std)
- Marksheet of HSC (12th)
- Previous Year Marksheet
- Cast Certificate
- Income Certificate Original (Current Year from Tahsildar)
- Hostel Certificate (If Required)
- Gap Certificate (If Required)
- Bank Passbook
- Self Declaration
- Leaving Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Rashan Card (If Required)
- Handicap Certificate (If Required)
Note: Above all the Documents are not Required It will depend on your Scholarship Scheme and Student Type.
You can apply for documents online OR by visiting your nearest tahsil and collector’s office.
Full Procedure to get Scholarship benefits
- Registration – Register yourself on MahaDBT Portal to apply for the various scholarship schemes online. you can register yourself by giving basic details of your aadhar card and personal details.
(aadhar card should be linked with your mobile number if it is not linked then use Biometric or another method)
- Login – Login on your Account Dashboard by using the Username and Password that you created at the time of Registration. after login to the Dashboard, you can manage your account.
- Creating Profile – Select Create Profile Option from your Dashboard Now you have to Fill your Personal Details and Educational Details. according to your profile, you have to upload a scanned Required Document.
- Applying for Scholarship Scheme- after you complete your profile you will see the Eligible MahaDBT Scholarship schemes List on your screen. just simply select schemes from that list and click on apply and Submit your application.
- Application is in Under Scrutiny Process – Institute and Department Level Officers will Verify your Application and check all the details and uploaded documents. after all, verification, they will approve your application.
- Application Approved – If your application details and documents are ok then your application will be approved by the Officers.
- Fund Transfer Process – to clarify Students will receive the MahaDBT Scholarship benefits in two installments. The student has to click on Redeem Voucher before it expires.
- Redeem Voucher 1st Installment – Students will receive a message or email that their First Installment is ready for Disbursement. students need to log in to their account and click on Redeem Button.
- Redeem Voucher 2nd Installment – after successfully redeeming the 1st Installment students have to wait for Activation of Redeem Button for 2nd Installment.
MahaDBT Helpline Number
022-49150800 Call on this Number to talk with MahaDBT Representative. They will guide you and resolve your issue of Scholarship Application.
If you are facing any issues then let me know in the comment section.